About the Tour
Join us on an engaging tour of the Texas State Capitol Building! Learn about Texas history while admiring the statehouse and its surrounding grounds. Our 60 minute walking tour offers a look at some of the Texas State Capitol’s principal features along with captivating tales from your guide.
Tours run Tuesday through Sunday at 1PM, except for Wednesday at 10:30AM.
- You do not need a printed ticket; we have the info you entered in the reservation system.
- Masks are appreciated, but not required.
- AT TOUR TIME: We gather at the outdoor rotunda on the North Grounds of the Capitol, just south of 15th street at Congress Avenue.
- You will be going through a metal detector, and are subject to being searched when entering the building.
- If meeting us by car, there is ample street parking surrounding the building. Metered parking is $1 per hour, we suggest purchasing at least 1.5 hours of parking (tours last approximately 1 hour).
- Tours include stairs, but we are happy to be accommodating. For more information on accessibility, you may refer to the Capitol Accessibility Guide.
- Please feel free to call 682.382.1235 with any questions or comments.
*Your tour guide works very hard to provide a safe and unique tour experience. Please show them some love. Here are a couple of recommended percentages: 18% Good, 20% Great, 25% Amazing, 28% Time of your life! Cash, Venmo, Cash App and other digital payments all accepted.
Book a Tour